Set up your drug candidates for successful approval from day one with instant access to versioned data and reproducible reports.
Streamlined reporting for timely submissions
Advanced self-service analysis platform to expedite your research report generation for regulatory approval and medical journals. Avoid delayed submissions by getting and reproducing quality reports in a timely manner.
Instant access to analyses and reports
There are many complicated requirements that go into a regulatory submission. Access to data, analysis methods, and reports shouldn’t be one of them.
Use Tag.bio’s platform to simplify information sharing. Leverage the analysis history feature to instantly access and reproduce historical analyses and reports – even reports created years ago. Below are some examples of how you can access these useful data artifacts (UDATs) throughout your drug development journey:
Reproduce reports generated by you, or shared with you, instantly at any given time
Validate data sources and parameters used for each analysis performed
Promote transparency in the data analysis process
See how we reproduced an elastic net machine learning model from a research paper. Learn how we integrated python-based machine learning algorithm into the Tag.bio platform. View our surprising findings.
Data products for quality controlled outputs
When your clinical data are turned into data products, preparing reports for regulatory submissions and publications gets a lot easier.
Tag.bio’s data products provide you with a complete picture of your trials’ data, enabling you to bring transformative drugs to market faster while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Our data products automatically timestamp and version your data, software packages, analysis methods, parameters, and results. This approach allows you to access a history of versioned results and trace your reports back to the originating data source.
With full data and analysis provenance, you can quickly and accurately report the efficacy and safety of your drug candidates.
Harmonize your research data using data mesh
Set up your drug candidates for successful approval from day one with a data mesh of research data products. Promptly generate reproducible reports from any stage of your drug development lifecycle.
Seamlessly integrate both historical and emerging data, such as biomarkers and clinical trial phases, to inform and strengthen your submission planning
Instantly generate evidence to prove the safety and efficacy of your drug candidates throughout your drug development stages
Dramatically reduce redundant work when you can instantly review the versioned data and analysis methods used
Data mesh in a box
Tag.bio offers an out-of-the-box solution to help you accelerate your data mesh implementation. Talk to our experts to learn more about our offerings!
Promote cross-organizational collaboration
Access your data mesh of research data products and collaborate efficiently using Tag.bio’s two-sided analysis environment.
Tag.bio offers a customizable Analysis Platform to support your unique business and research needs. Leverage the enterprise features to drive collaboration and innovation.
- Ask and answer your research and regulatory questions with confidence – by using self-guided, no-code analysis apps within each data products to perform advanced analytics, such as clustering analysis and generating R reports
- Promptly identify, store, and share your useful data artifacts (UDATs), such as biomarkers and clinical outcomes, with your fellow team members
For data scientists and bioinformaticians
- Demonstrate the value of your data science in regulatory affairs – by making your work accessible to researchers and other domain experts across the organization
- Save hours from performing one-off analyses – by repurposing your work as reusable analysis apps across multiple data products
- Promote a consistent view and quality controlled outputs of reliable, harmonized research data – by providing a platform that presents a single source of truth
- Boost efficiency and drive innovation – by streamlining the data analysis process and making data science accessible across your organization
For strategic IT
- Simplify your data governance process as your research data grows – by streamlining your data management and access
- Stay compliant with regulatory and legal requirements without compromising data use
To help you build high quality data products, Tag.bio offers a Developer Studio that uses a familiar, Jupyter notebook-based setting. Leverage the pre-built templates to streamline your data product creation.
For data scientists
- Access reliable and harmonized research data from data products for your R & Python algorithms and ML/AI models
- Collaborate more efficiently when your fellow data scientists and data engineers use the same tool to access data and build data products
For data engineers
- Deliver quality and harmonized research data to data scientists and promote data reusability – by standardizing how nomenclatures get mapped into the data products
- Advance data literacy when you use terminologies that researchers understand – by partnering with domain experts to standardize the terminologies being mapped into the data products
For quality controlled analysts
- Rapidly reproduce any reports and analyses to support regulatory submissions and publications – with instant access to all the versioned data, software packages, and analysis methods
- Streamline the auditing procedures when you gain transparency into the data mapping process and source code
- Set a lasting foundation that promotes consistent quality controlled outputs as your research data grows and new data types emerge
- Significantly free up your resources time so that they can focus on what they do best – by streamlining and automating manual repetitive work
More ways to use Tag.bio
Tag.bio helps you overcome data challenges across your drug development process.
To identify novel targets, pathways, biomarkers, and signatures.
To evaluate potential success of a treatment, using data from cell lines and model organisms.
To stratify heterogeneous patient populations and develop diagnostics for stratification, toxicity, and response to treatment.
Real World evidence
To connect clinical endpoint biomarkers with real world data.
Data Security in Clinical Research Environment
Tag.bio is hosted entirely within your secure network and/or your secure cloud. Source data storage and access is tightly controlled within your network, and the platform is compliant with standards such as GxP, GDPR and HIPAA.