Front-End / Web Software Developer
Tag.bio is looking for a Front-End Developer to continue improving our Data Portal.
Tag.bio is a data science platform that enables companies to rapidly develop reusable and collaborative data products. We are carving a new market in data mesh and revolutionizing data analysis in the healthcare and life sciences industries. Our data mesh enables companies to harmonize their decentralized data, and our data portal enables researchers and doctors to use self-service analysis apps to run iterative analyses. Our mission is to make it easier and faster for anyone to find answers in data.
As a Front-End Developer, you will own an end-to-end development process, from ideation to deployment. We are a small team, so the ability to wear multiple hats and be resourceful is crucial.
- Develop new features, troubleshoot bugs/issues, and ensure robustness of our front end web application and supporting services
- Apply knowledge of best practices and emerging patterns/tech in web technologies and user experience (UX)
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Core Stack teammates to bring quality, value and delight to our end users
- We’re a small company – the ability to work independently, take and lead initiative on plans/ideas is critical
- 5+ years of experience
- Preferred experience with applications in: data analysis, visualization, research, collaboration, healthcare, life sciences
A few other things we value:
- An agile, continuous improvement approach to everything you’re creating
- A helping, positive attitude, willing to jump in and learn new skills to tackle new challenges
- Thrive in a fast-paced, technology start-up environment
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- Flexible work schedule
Get in touch:
If you’re interested, please email us at info [at] tag.bio with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please, NO contract firms or recruiters. We’re not at that stage right now.