Cloud Architect / DevOps Engineer
Tag.bio is looking for a Cloud Architect / DevOps Engineer!
Tag.bio is a data science platform that enables companies to rapidly develop reusable and collaborative data products. We are carving a new market in data mesh and revolutionizing data analysis in the healthcare and life sciences industries. Our data mesh enables companies to harmonize their decentralized data, and our data portal enables researchers and doctors to use self-service analysis apps to run iterative analyses. Our mission is to make it easier and faster for anyone to find answers in data.
As a Cloud Architect / DevOps Engineer, you will own the end-to-end process, from ideation to deployment. We are a small team, so the ability to wear multiple hats and be resourceful is crucial.
- Design/Build/Test/Deploy Kubernetes-based applications and services using Kubernetes Yaml and Helm
- Design/Build/Test/Deploy AWS Infrastructure in customer environments using CloudFormation, Terraform, and AWS Marketplace
- Design/Build/Test/Deploy Bash scripts to glue together install and deploy processes
- Work via email/Zoom with customer IT representatives in Risk Assessments, Security Reviews, Installation, and Support
- 5 years experience as Software Engineer
- AWS (Certified Solutions Architect or 2-3 years experience)
- Kubernetes/Helm (Certification or ~1 year experience)
- CloudFormation or Terraform ~1 year
- Bash scripting ~1 year
- Customer Support / Project Management ~1 year
- Prior experience involving some type of audit or attestation such as HIPAA, ISO, SOC. Could just have participated in a couple of small parts of compliance but should understand the basics of audit/attestation
A few other things we value:
- An agile, continuous improvement approach to everything you’re creating
- A helping, positive attitude, willing to jump in and learn new skills to tackle new challenges
- Thrive in a fast-paced, technology start-up environment
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- Flexible work schedule
Get in touch:
If you’re interested, please email us at info [at] tag.bio with your resume and any other relevant information that you’d like to share. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please, NO contract firms or recruiters. We’re not at that stage right now.